New Facility Plan
Help us launch a plan to relocate to a much needed larger facility, to better serve and increase the number of abortion-vulnerable and abortion-minded women we see make the choice for life. We want to change hearts and transform lives.
New Facility goals…
Increase to 3,000 sq. ft. from our current 950 sq. ft.
- 3 Medical Exam Rooms
- 2 Client Interview Rooms
- Client Classroom
- Larger Reception/Lobby
- Enhance Client Privacy
- Separate Client/Staff Restroom
- Separate Client/Admin. Space
- Enhance Soundproofing
- Secure Client Files Storage Area
Total Build-out $1,000,000
Increased Monthly Expenses $6,000
We invite you to…
- Pray for us!
- Donate to our building fund
- Become a monthly pledge donor
- Come visit our current facility
- Spread the word and invite others to learn about the Center and how they can help
- Provide other resources & talents
- For significant support ask us about naming rights!
Where we are…
The Center has been in our current location for 40 years in a building set back from the street with limited visibility. We have evolved from a resource center to a licensed medical clinic increasing services, clients, and staff along the way. Current usable space for staff, volunteers, and services with only one client interview room and one exam room is 950 sq. ft. Since adding ultrasound service in 2013, pregnancy test clients have increased by 85%!