We’re able to provide our services free of charge because of the consistent support of our wonderful volunteers. There are many different areas where help is needed. If you’re led to make a difference, we encourage you to submit a volunteer application and we’re grateful for whatever time you can give.
If you want to make a difference as a volunteer client advocate, volunteer nurse, or a general volunteer, please click here to download the volunteer application.
Here are some areas where help is needed. If you’d like more information about these positions, please contact the Center:
- Client Advocates
- Registered Nurses
- Female Ultrasound Observer
- Post-Abortion Client Advocate
- Marketing & Graphic Design
- Event Planning
- Clerical/General Office:
- Experts to give general advice to the center on an as-needed basis on matters such as legal, medical, financial, business, computer IT, grant writing, etc.
- Fundraising Assistance
- Speakers Bureau
- Students are welcome to volunteer for service or internship hours, just contact the Center for more information.